Our mission is to provide practical opportunities to put faith into action and to develop new ways of volunteering that meet the challenges of our time.
Its aims are:
• To offer support and encouragement to Quaker Meetings in translating their concerns into action
• To witness to the value of volunteering and foster interest in volunteering in projects with practical outcomes
• To develop our links across Europe and provide opportunities for Friends to meet and work together
• To provide short-term opportunities for practical volunteering combined with personal spiritual development
• To increase the support for QVA from the Quaker community and others and to build a secure financial base for the organisation